Friday, June 3, 2011

Sew Cherry Winner!



is...


Congratulations...
you have won the following!


Lori Holt's "One Yard Apron" pattern...
A cherry bucket containing 3 "Sew Cherry" 
fat quaters... some Riley Blake trim... 


a bundle of  "Sew Cherry" fabric...


that will make this!

Hope you enjoy!

A special thanks to everyone for
following along and making it so much fun!
Deserae... Please be sure and e-mail me your address
so that I can get this Sew Cherry of a Gift off to you ASAP!

9 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! OMG you are going to have a great time playing with all of those wonderful fabrics and making aprons! those are just sooo cute!

Christine M said...

Congratulations to Deserae. What a lovely prize!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Deserae! What a sweet prize!!!

deserae said...

Wow! I am so excited! Thanks so much!

RobynLouise said...

Congratulations Deserae!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Your a lucky winner Deserae, Congratulations and have fun creating!

busyascanbe said...

LUCKY, LUCKY Girl!! I love Lori's fabric line and her patterns are always so cute.

Nanette Merrill said...

That is some win! Lucky gal. You do the sweetest things.

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Hi,
I'm your newest follower. I love this blog, can't wait to get more time to go through it. Please come visit me at my new blog, Ric Rac and Polka Dots. I'm brand new, but have lots of things planned to share with everyone. I hope to see you there!
Julie