There were lots of beautiful quilts to see.
I simply adored this one made by Janey.
The fabric she used for this one is some of my favorite.
Some lucky baby!
How cute is this one that she made?!?
WOW... that girl gets a lot done!
This is LaRee, Janey's sister...
with one of her hand quilted works of art!
The pattern she used was the "Winter White"
Schnibbles pattern that she just enlarged.
LOVE it... and I loved the large rick rack framing the border.
These are the two quilts that LaRee
purchased while in Vietnam!
She enjoyed watching the girls sit
on the street in a circle as they quilt them.
This quilt was made by Diana!
I love the echo quilting...
and the great fabrics she used!
Her work was amazing and I kept thinking
how I could sneak this one home with me.
She made this darling quilt as well...
as this cute table runner. Busy girl!
Sylvia is wearing her darling apron that
she made and had a lot of great quilts to share.
This sweet baby quilt is one that she quilted herself.
The back is darling with all of the stars .
I love the way this quilt blends all together.
Beautiful!
Keep up the good work Sylvia!
Sue was busy making more of her darling bags.
I especially loved this one!
Sue was on the ball and finished her quilt top
that was taught at last month's class
Jill is showing us her quilt top...
that she recently finished from the same class.
Way to go girls!!!
Lynda is always coming up with something cute
to show and is always getting things done.
This was also my day to teach the second Schnibbles class.
This month it was "Plan C."
I love teaching these gals...
because they always seem so eager to learn...
even though some have been quilting a lot longer than me!
Jill has to travel over an hour to be with us.
You can see... Diana gets right into it!
LaRee is using her stash (yeah!) to make this one...
rather than buying the charm packs.
I just love these gals and being a part of such a wonderful quilt group. They truly are my some of my BFF!

24 comments:
Wow! Awesome pictures. Looks like everyone was having a great time. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing.
Ooh that looks like so much fun.
Aw, how fun. Dog Kennel will be coming to our group soon didn't Paula say? Love them all.
Enjoyed...bet you knew that!!
Too much fun!! I always love people to share what they have been doing--it is kind of a get away for a few minutes.
Mary
How come it's called the Dog Kennel? LOTS of hard-workin' gals there!! It DOES look like a VERY fun group and your Schnibbles is beautiful.
What a great group! Looks like tons of fun!
Wow! what fun...Loved seeing all the beautiful quilts..great work there girls!
Julia ♥
Fabulous photos -- looks like a great, productive group. Wish I lived closer!
What an unusual name for a quilt guild. Thanks for showing all the quilts. Must be a talented bunch of gals.
WOW....I love all of those quilts. Your group is certainly productive! I think there is something in the water out that way.....between you and Nanette, I am always overwhelmed by what is shown of your groups' work on your blogs!
What a fab show and tell Rae Ann...
we all have such fun with our quilting friends don't we?
I'll see you tomorrow...
lori
Quilting friends are just the best!! All the quilts you shared are lovely. I was going to pick a favorite and couldn't pick just one! :-)
{sPeCTacULaR}!!
Love all the eye candy!! Looks like you ladies had a good time.
What a great group of ladies and beautiful quilts.
I remember you telling me the story of the quilts from Indonesia. Wow! They are so detailed!
What a fun group you get to meet with. I'm sure they all appreciate your Schnibbles lessons.
It was a fun sewing day, and I finally got the top done for that scrnibbles, 2 weeks later....thanks for posting all these pictures! I need copies of them all!
What fantastic Show & Tell. The girls have been busy and I can't believe the wonderful quilts that came from Indonesia, I bet they were as cheap and chips too.
I love the quilt with the chicken. Is there a pattern available?
Love those Kennel Girls!!!
The quilts I showed that I bought were actually made in Vietnam. I have never been to Indonesia. They were quite cheap and was fun watching the girls quilt it. Just wanted to give credit where it was due!
Sorry LaRee! I better start carrying a pen and paper to quild so I can get those facts down right! Thanks for drawing my attention to this. I have now corrected it. :)
What a range of quilts. So many wonderful ones.
I am wondering how The Dog Kennel Girls came about that name.
Post a Comment