It is
FINALLY TIME
to announce the "Winners" of
CUTIE PINWHEEL'S Giveaway
celebrating 200 Followers... plus...
now... 300 Followers.
FINALLY TIME
to announce the "Winners" of
CUTIE PINWHEEL'S Giveaway
celebrating 200 Followers... plus...
now... 300 Followers.
~~~WOWZIE ZOWZIE ~~~
Look what all you fine blogging buddies have done for me! Just let me thank you all right now and tell you that I am happy to have you all on board!
I know... it is Thursday and I am a day late! I probably need to explain why... but... I think I better do that AFTER I announce the winners.
So here goes!
The winners are...
Mel...
from

AND
from
This is what the girls will be receiving.
FOR Mel!
FOR Amber!
My 15 year old son had surgery last Thursday evening and I have been a nurse maid to a very sick... out of his head... boy ever since. He had tonsil and adenoids surgery, along with some bone removal in his nose and tubes put in his ears. He is one hurting puppy dog! This is a hard surgery for a guy this age and the nurse about died when she found out that he was having all four of these things done... as one is hard enough... but it had to be done. He wants his mom to be by his side every minute. I don't even get out of my jammies until noon each day because he needs me to do so much for him. I feel like I have gone back in time to the days of getting up to take care of the baby, only this baby's sore throat and ear aches rival anything that I have ever seen. He was somewhat better and then we hit day 5 and 6. They told us it would be as bad as day one and I am here to tell you... IT WAS WORSE than! He was finally able to eat a little last night... two bites! The funny thing was.... he thought he had been beat up and that someone had broken his nose. He kept telling me to tell his dad to go find them or get there number. It was kinda funny until you see the tears and realize that laughing would only worsen the situation.
All in all... this is what being a mother is all about.
So... I SMILE on!
Until next time!
All in all... this is what being a mother is all about.
So... I SMILE on!
Until next time!


32 comments:
Congratulations to the winner - woohoo!!!!
Get well wishes to your hurting son - OUCHIE!!!
We are always the Mom and they will always need us, I am so sorry he is having such a hard time, poor kid. Nice to know he needs his Moma and Dad, that shows you are being great parents.
Now, I am so happy for the winners, way to go girls and what beautiful things!!!
Congratulations to both of the winners!
I am so sorry to hear that your son had so much surgery! The poor boy! I'm sure it makes you hurt seeing him hurt! I was sick when I was young and couldn't eat anything. I lived on instant breakfast with a raw egg in it/through a straw for a month.
So sorry to hear about your son. That has to be so hard on a young person his age. I hope he will fell much better very soon. Congrats to the winners.
Firstly congratulations to the winners, what beauiful prizes! And look how your follower numbers have grown too!! I just love how these kids can act so independent and tough but their mums are the first people they call for at times like this. Hope he recovers soon!
Oh my goodness....that is one big ouchie!!!!!! Poor thing. Hope he is better soon.
Congratulations to the winners.
Bless you and yours! My husband went through tonsils and adnoids surgery at 28 and it was miserable ... especially since we weren't married yet, but he stayed with me while so I could take care of him. I can't imagine how bad it is for your son ... and you. My prayers are with you and yours..
My congratulations to the winners!! Happy happy :)
Congrats to the winners and I hope your son is better soon. My daughter had similar surgery at the age of 26 and it was VERY bad....and the 5th or 6th day did bring an added "dose" of pain. (I'm not forgetting to do my June 15 Stash Manicure post...took my pictures for it yesterday...just so you don't worry about it and think I forgot!)
Oh my! That sounds like one (several) awful surgery! Hope your son feels tons better soon! Certainly not a fun way for him to spend his summer, is it?!
Hope your son gets to feeling better. Once he goes back to school, and once again becomes a independant boy, tells all his friends and classmates how easy it was, and how tough he was. You can just shake your head and grin.
Congratulations to the winners. So sorry to hear about the misery your son is going through. Hope he is better soon.
Praying that your son heals quickly and that you will have the strength and patience to help him.
Hi Rae Ann,
I hope your poor son is soon on the mend. I used to look after children who had ear, nose and throat surgery and as I had my tonsils out aged 33 I know a little of what that part of his surgery feels like. My commiserations to him. It will get better. As an adult in patient I got ice cream, my junior patients had to eat toast!!!
Love Shirley.
Rae Ann..
You are such a great mom!
And a great blogger too with fantastic prizes for the 2 lucky winners...
x
lori
ps. you're such a great friend too!
Your poor sweet boy! You must be doing a good job - when they don't want their mom when they are feeling bad is when you need to worry. I hope he is feeling better soon. I'm sure when he is he will find it funny when you tell him all about what he has been saying. Earaches are the worst! Hope this puts an end to his troubles. Hang in there - once he is better you have a three day nap - you will have earned it!
Hugs,
Kerry
Congrats to the winners! So sorry Rae Ann for your son. I hope he heals quickly!
Congratulations to the winners. What lovely prizes.
I'm sorry to hear of your son being in so much pain following his surgery. Best wishes that the worst is over and that he will heal quickly.
It's so hard seeing your own kid in pain, just breaks your heart! Hang in there!!
Rae Ann, I'm so sorry for your boy! I hope he's up and around soon.
Your giveaway was fantastic! Congratulations to the prize winners! Thanks so much! You are so sweet!
xo-Elizabeth
It was fun entering your giveaway. Congratulations to your winners. My heart goes out to your son and to you. He is blessed to have you for a mother.
YAHOOOO YAHOOOO!! For me anyway!!!
NOT for your son!! That sounds soooo very painful! The only remedy for pain that bad is a good mommy to care for you! And he's got that for sure!!
I hope your son is feeling better soon!!
Oh, your poor baby! It's tough when your baby's hurting, I know. I hope he's feeling better very soon!
What a good momma you are. That's hard to watch your kids go through things like that. Hope he's on the "up and up" soon!
There is nothing like a mother's touch when you don't feel well! Congrats to the winners.
A big congratulations to the two lucky winners!!! I also hope your son is feeling better now. My gosh, what a painful ordeal. I can't imagine how stressed you have been watching over him and wishing you could take his hurt away. I'll keep him (and you) in my thoughts and prayers.
Congrats to the winners. I hope your boy feels better real soon.
Congrats to the lucky winners!! So sorry to hear your son wasn't doing well Rae Ann.. I hope he's doing better today!! Good for you for taking such good care of him. Those drugs make a person say and do such crazy things. My father inlaw was in the hospital with a leg infection, he told my mil that his leg fell off, but it was okay because he picked it up off the floor and the Dr. was going to sew it back on. We had to laugh at that story.
awwwww.... no matter how big our boys get, they are still our babies. I hope your baby is feeling better soon, and that he will be able to laugh about sending his dad to find the person who beat him up!
Hang in there, Momma!
~ Ronda
Oh, poor son and poor mom. Praying for a speedy recovery.
Congrats to the winners. Awesome giveaway they receive.
Hope that your son is on the mend! Wow! My son had his tonsills out at 17. It was a rough week. Take care!
Poor son, hope he is recovering now. This is worse when you get older!!!
Post a Comment