Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Few More Quilts!

As I was going through the pictures of the retreat once again... I noticed that there were several that I had failed to post from the other 2 trunk shows we saw. Without saying too much more I would like to share them with you now.

The first are from the trunk show by Joyce of
Geoff's Mom Pattern Co.
She is another great local Utah designer.
This pattern is Sunny Days. Just loved it!
And of course I had to have it!
Sorry I didn't get the name of the others.
I think this one is "No Fish".
Joyce is such a talented gal!

The next several quilts are that from the trunk show of Jill Finley. She happens to be a local designer of fabulous quilts, fabrics and notions. You can read about her on her blog...

The pictures are not too great of these because
of the lighting and how far away I was seated.
Sorry no name on these as well!
Stunning quilts and beautiful work!
This last one is "Trellis"... designed by Jill...
but I failed to get a picture of hers. This one
was actually made by our freind Carol. 
She showed it on the night of "Show and Tell".

I think we were spoiled at this last retreat. It was so fun to see all of the wonderful local artist and their quilts. Now you can understand why we LOVE American Quilting's retreats. Thanks goes to Amy and all the gals that put in so many long hours to make it so fun... exciting.... and memorable!

13 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

Wow! What beautiful quilts! I can understand how you "had to have" that first quilt. Thank you for sharing your photos. I have really enjoyed looking at all the quilts.

Unknown said...

RaeAnn, Those are all spectacular quilts!! I am with you, I love the Sunny Days pattern, just beautiful. A terrific one to use with 30s prints. But all of the quilts are fabulous. What a terrific retreat!

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing with us, those photo's were great and of course we always have to go and have another look at our photo's, we don't want to miss anything!! kind regards, Anita.

Anonymous said...

Wow Rae Ann...you have the best show and share in blogland! I could only imagine what it is like to see these beauties in person!

Nedra said...

Jill Finley did a trunk show up at Bryce and it was probably one of the best I've ever been to. Her story made me cry! What wonderful things she accomplishes with her love of family and quilting.
Thanks for letting me know the designer and name on the first quilt. It was hung up at Bryce by the pool and I meant to get a picture. Now I know where I can get the pattern.

Material Mary said...

All the quilts are beautiful, but Sunny Days sings out to me.
Thanks for sharing.
Mary

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Thanks for the awesome quilt show. Each and everyone is better than the next.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Thank you for sharing. I love the inspiration. Sunny Days is beautiful. I haven't been on a retreat in ages. I think it's time...

andsewon said...

Oh my goodness...what goodness!!
Such a wonderful show and tell for sure.
Amazing work!
Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Lola

Anonymous said...

what lovely quilts. Great Job!

Lizzie

Jana said...

Wow! What beautiful eye candy! Thanks for sharing!

Pokey said...

This was such a wonderful show, thanks for sharing more. I don't think I could pick a favorite, they are great!

Joyce said...

Rae Ann,

Thanks so much for being a great promoter! I tried to get in touch with you to send you another copy of my pattern! I received a website order! YEAH! Let me know if you still want any patterns..