Monday, March 1, 2010

My Faovrite!

One of the best parts of the retreat to me and my favorite of all was Lori's trunk show. I can't believe the talent that this girl has. I know some of you have seen her quilts and know what I mean.... but for those of you that haven't.... well sit back and enjoy! Even if you have... you can enjoy it all again! If you're like me... you can never get enough of her beautiful quilts and great designs. Amazing..... simply amazing!

So many pictures... so much detail... that's why!
How cute is this calendar?
Absolutely LOVE the border!!!
I  use to wear those kind of skates at the top...
and play those records.
The ice cubes in the lemonade are just great!
Everything a girl could want!
Her first block of the month quilt.
The back of the quilt was so cute!
Check out the tootsie roll and stickers. Fun!
This is all I have of this quilt. I loved the
big blue rick rack on the pieced border.

Thanks to Lori for a job well done! You can see better pictures and more of her quilts on her blog at...

Also... some of you have asked me about Lori's pattern for the applique' cake plaque that she taught us... that was posted on my previous post. It will be in pattern form and available on March 15th. There is also a few kits still available at American Quilting if you wanted to make one just like ours!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...delightful show and share here today! I'm so tickled you share as well as you do! Love every bit of these quilts! The big rick rack border....devine!

Jocelyn said...

Lori is SO talented and creative. I LOVE her patterns, and I LOVE her blog! Thanks for the showcase.

Pat said...

I"ve seen gals working on her quilts and they are really FUN patterns. How does she do the small writing on her quilts????

Nedra said...

Thanks for the Show and Tell from Lori. She truely is one of the most talented designers for applique!

Shirley said...

Wow, Lori is a human dynamo. Fantastic.
Shirley.x

Cindy said...

Lori is such a talent. I absolutely love EVERY pattern she puts out.

To be so gifted......LOL

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

All I can say is "WOW"!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are all lovely.

cheers
Christine

Jana said...

I love Lori's patterns! They are so amazing with all their details of everyday life.

PamKittyMorning said...

I know, aren't her quilts wonderful!! I love htem.

Lori Holt said...

Oh Rae Ann...we did have so much fun together didn't we?
thank you so much for the shout out and your kind words. You are so sweet.
Lori

Pokey said...

These are great! Oh, to have just one of them would be incredible. Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Lori's patterns are wonderful!!

Darlene said...

I love all of Lori's patterns and had the pleasure of making her
1930's Black and White last Summer (I hunted high and low for that pattern). It's now a favorite quilt.

I'm so glad you shared pictures - thank you. I'm amazed at her eye for color - they are all perfect.

Nanette Merrill said...

Isn't Lori's detail so amazing. I am in awe of her abilities.

Carrie P. said...

I love her stuff. I bet here mind never stops. She has such a great imagination.

Elizabeth said...

Lori's quilts are so amazing! I have patterns for three of her quilts and have seen two of them up close and personal. Thanks so much for showing these!